Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 18 March 2012

Reality Check (also my 100th post!)

I'M BAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you missed me :)
Had a great March Break, lots of exciting things happened! Like a medical evacuation from the middle of the ocean using a US Coast Guard blackhawk helicopter!!!!! Oh yea, good times, good times.  Spent 7 hours in an airport yesterday, not fun (but not as bad as I thought it would be).  Spent today shopping in Detroit, got myself a few things.  Now back to reality, not fun.  As you probably already know from my ranting, I have multiple projects due this week, I'll have to get going on those... Hope you all had a good march break, whatever you did.
(AGY is Anti-Gravity Yoga.  I have all my short forms listed on the side if you ever need help deciphering what I'm sure is not an easy to read blog due to my rambling.)
I can't remember if I've used this photo before... but it's funny because Matt Smith(who plays DW) doesn't have any eyebrows.  (These are all actors who are in DW and Sherlock and some other things too.)
See? no eyebrows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment