Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday Morning....WAY Too Early

Yes, yes, yes. It's still the same blog, there's nothing wrong with your bookmarks (or at least I like to think that I'm in your bookmarks).  So what do you think? Yeah, I don't like it either.  Maybe it's just because I'm so used to the other layout/background.  Oh well, it won't be staying like this, just thought I'd let you see it.  Just bought a couple books with some money I got for Christmas, but I don't want to read them until I finish the series I'm on already on (Wolves of Mercy Falls).  Last night was good.  Hung out with my friends, ate way too much... I'm gonna go see The Lorax with my BFFLAAT later today, can't wait! My Sherlock-DW friend showed me this blog completely dedicated to Benedict Cumberpatch's (he plays Sherlock) fashion mistakes (with guest appearances from Martin Freeman who plays Watson). It is absolutely hilarious!  At least, I think so. I mean, there's nothing wrong with his costumes or anything, it's when he's not on the job that has some problems. Been spending some time on Goodreads...I have nothing better to do.  I should probably exercise or something....nah......but I should.....Ugh.  Today is such a Monday.  Sorry, inside joke :)

2 comments: