Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 8 March 2012

March Break

Just got back from AGY, I've got a bit of a headache now.  But it's nowhere close to the migraine I had yesterday.  While I was writing a math test. Not good.  I was shaking and lightheaded and couldn't concentrate.  Then after school I went to get a pedicure.  Probably the worst pedicure ever because I couldn't enjoy it because of the pounding in my head.  Oh well.  I am a bit panicked, because I have three (THREE!!!) projects due the week after the march break.  And I'm not doing it over the march break, so honestly I don't know when it's going to get done.  ARGH.  I'm guessing the stress has something to do with my headache.  Oh well. Tomorrow's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then its March Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just found this picture on the internet (as I do with all my pictures, all the credit is not mine) and I laughed because what does a penguin have to do with March Break? And I think those are icicles coming down from the words...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your headache. Hope you can destress over the break. What is AGY????

    ReplyDelete