Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 29 September 2013

Shopping Continued

I was trying to think of the stores that I had been wanting to buy stuff from for my online shopping guide, but I blanked. However, it has come back to me: BBC Canada ;)
 The Fourth Doctor's Scarf (6')
 Melody Malone Novel T-Shirt
 TARDIS Scarf (6')
 The Fourth Doctor's Scarf (12' - the true length)
 The Tenth Doctor T-Shirt
 The Eleventh Doctor's Bowtie
TARDIS Modern T-Shirt
All of these products (much preferable to those listed in the previous post) are available on BBC Canada. I have to admit, it is temping to buy some of these because I have a free shipping voucher and 15% off voucher. Unfortunately, I can't use them both on one purchase (believe me, I tried). 

No comments:

Post a Comment