Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 14 September 2013

***WARNING: SHERLOCK SEASON TWO SPOILERS*** (not that anybody that reads this actually watches or cares about Sherlock)

So my roommate has been watching Sherlock (!!!!!!!) and she just watched the first episode of the second season. Quick synopsis of the episode: Irene Adler has this camera phone that Sherlock is trying to gain access to by discovering the passcode. This is the lock screen:
Now, when I first saw this, I had no idea what the code was. To be honest, I didn't think too hard about it. But my roommate on the other hand, sees this ^ for the first time ever, pauses the show, turns to me and says, "It's S-H-E-R, isn't it? To become Sherlocked?" ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? (sorry about the language, it's late...or rather, early...) When it was revealed at the end of the show that it was in fact
I was totally blown away. I did not see it coming at all. So when my roommate knew what it was just from looking at it, I was (again) blown away. Startled. Shocked, really. Well, not really, because she's Asian. (sorry, stereotype). Yeah. That's my rant for today.
Thanks for coming folks! You've been a lovely audience, I'll be here for the foreseeable future!

1 comment: