Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 29 September 2013

Shopping

As requested, I am going to give you an idea of what I want to but online. (Just so you know, I'm a women's 9-10 shoe size and generally a medium in shirts, sometimes a large). I am using this post as an excuse to not write more of my astronomy essay, so I am also going to provide you with a link to the websites. Most of these I found through Pinterest.

I actually was going to buy these toms, they were really cheap. But when I clicked on checkout it took me to a different page and it looked sketchy (it wasn't the real Toms site). So I googled the company that they were using for payment and a lot of people were saying that they never got the things they ordered. Needless to say, I didn't buy the toms. But I still really like them.
This jacket is only $15! Most of the other stuff is kind of  dream, I want it but it is too expensive. This, however, I would buy. If I had a credit card.
I have wanted on of these backpacks for a long time.

I was going to look for more shirts to show you but I've gotten bored now and may actually do some real work. I might continue this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment