Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 28 September 2013

All Alone...No One There Beside MEEEEE!



Ok, so I was going to blog about my outing last night that had a very specific mission, but I was so pissed off at the outcome that I didn't feel like going through it all over again. So onto a different topic, today Renison is hosting the East Asian Festival (Renison is the house of Waterloo's East Asian Studies). Anyways, there are a bunch of different booths everywhere and they set up a stage in the Great Hall for performances. However, the Great Hall is where Renison residents eat. And it is the only place we can eat because we are not allowed to take dishes back to our rooms. Does anybody see the problem? Stage in the Great Hall? That's where we eat? Exactly. They are using all the tables for booth setups and are using all the chairs for the audience to sit in. Luckily for us, they left one table (which sits 20 people) for us to eat at. In the corner. At the back. Right where everybody is trying to walk. So, a table for 20 when there are 220 residents. Another thing is that you practically have to walk on the stage to get into that actual caf. And then it's really awkward when you come out because you are right behind the emcee and can't really go anywhere. I'm really into sending people gifs over snapchat right now. I'm going through a phase. That will probably be over by the end of the day. On my gif search (seriously, there is a gif for every situation), I found this:
This accurately describes my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment