Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 1 April 2014

I can't believe I did this.

And so close to the end too. I mean really, the last week of my first year of university. And look at what I've done.

I skipped class.

My italian class. To be fair, we were just watching more presentations and doing some exam review. But since the exam isn't cumulative and she already handed out the review, so I didn't see the need to go. And I mean it's not like I decided to skip ahead of time. I was working on my digital art assignment cause I had some time before class started, and I just really got into my art I guess. I had only missed about 15 minutes of class by the time I noticed I was late. But then I figured, why go? So I didn't. I feel kind of guilty. But I also had this huge adrenaline rush and felt like a total rebel. :)

130. What do you want to do after high school?
(One would hope that the upcoming answer is "what I'm doing right now").
Yeah, probably what I'm doing right now. Not as in skipping class, but going to university, being in GBDA. It's a good life.

131. If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
Usually I'm embarrassed/nervous.

Maybe the Internet raised us, or maybe people are jerks
- A World Alone, Lorde

Oh, and Happy April Fool's Day!


1 comment: