Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 10 April 2014

Geese Watch

I can't remember how much I've talked about Waterloo's geese issue, but I'm going to now. They are everywhere. Walking on a path, walking on the road, everywhere. They know how to find you. Even when you are inside, you can never escape the never ending honking. And guess what, right now its nesting season. So they make nests. And become extremely protective of these nests. And violent (but to be fair, they're always violent). You think, oh surely this is an exaggeration. No. I invite you to visit UWaterloo's very own Geese Watch '14. We here at Waterloo don't mess around.

137. Have you ever been drunk?
Nope*

138. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Well if I have, I'm not bloody likely going to post it here.


*I was about to say that I've never had alcohol, but that isn't even true! omg

No comments:

Post a Comment