Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 24 April 2014

Picking Things Up

Last night my mom said, "(cleaning lady's name) is coming tomorrow, so you need to be out of bed by 9:30 so that she can clean." I, of course, was none to happy with that. It's not even the getting up early part I have a problem with, its the having to make sure there's nothing on the floor so she can clean it. That's the annoying part. Especially since I still haven't finished putting everything away. Regardless, I was up at 9:30 and my floor was clear. Now, our cleaning lady is known to not always show up on time, so I wasn't surprised when she wasn't here at 10am. However, it is now after 1pm and she still hasn't shown up. So I'm guessing she's not coming. But then I realized, my mom hadn't left the cheque out for her like she usually does. So either, (cleaning lady's name) came so early I missed her or she's not coming today. I highly doubt she came earlier than usual, because I would've woken up from the vacuum running. So now I'm calling BS on (cleaning lady's name) coming today and my mom said that just to make me wake up at a decent time (which, contrary to popular belief, I do more often than not).

151. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
HAHAHAHA. Hahahaha. hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment