Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 5 April 2014

Success

132. Do you smile at strangers?
Sometimes. If they smile at me, definitely.

133. Trip to outer space or the bottom of the ocean?
Oh wow. Probably space. But man there's still so much we don't know about the ocean when it's so close to us.

134. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
The thought that I'll be wasting my day if I don't. Also class (but not anymore!!!) No more early morning Fridays ever!!!! Aw yea!!!!

This is on John Green's website under his FAQ for TFioS and I loved it so much:
Q. Do you think Gus is a heroic character? What about Hazel?
A. Yes, I think Gus is a hero.
For me, the hero’s journey is not the voyage from weakness to strength. The true hero’s journey is the voyage from strength to weakness.
And to my mind, that makes Gus very heroic, indeed.

1 comment: