Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 18 April 2014

I never blog when I'm at home...

wooohooo! Home again, this time for good. Well, for three weeks at least. Then I'm off to camp (which I am so excited for!!!) I honestly did not think I had so much stuff, but the entire back of the van was stuffed full with all the stuff I had in my dorm room. It's a good thing only my mom came to pick me up, because otherwise somebody would've had to sit on the roof on the way home. But it's good to be back, even if it's only for a little while. We watched Monsters University this evening, which I hadn't seen before, and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was pretty funny. And I loved the short film, The Blue Umbrella. I'm going to sewing tomorrow morning (9AM *sigh*) to hopefully get some more work done on a quilt I'm doing for someone. I haven't done any sewing in almost a year.


142. Favourite makeup brand?
I don't really have a lot of experience in this area, but I guess I'll say Mac?

143. Favourite store?
Well this is a very broad question and I don't like it. I like unique stores. Stores that sell unique things. There's this toy store in a mall in Ottawa that I really like. They have typical toys, but then they also have all the weird toys you always hear about but never see in person. So that's cool. I really like online stores too :3

144. Favourite blog?
obbsessionsareme.blogspot.ca, obviously.

145. Favourite colour?
Green.

146. Favourite food?
Lasagna.

1 comment:

  1. Next year you will have to check out the great toy store in Stratford. Especially around Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete