Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 11 April 2014

Theo James


Something I read a while ago really annoyed me. Theo James, male lead actor in Divergent, gave an interview for the Cineplex magazine. He was talking about how the movie had some really deep characters and how it was about nature vs nurture and he was putting his philosophy training to work. I really appreciated the deeper analysis than the "OMG she loves him but he doesn't love her, or does he?" He says "....Essentially, it's a question of are you restricted to one way of thinking? And the answer, really, is no." I was thinking to myself, I really like Theo. And then, and then. The author of the article goes, and I quote, "It's heady stuff, but let's not forget Divergent is also an action-packed love story aiming to attract The Hunger Games' crowd and make stars out of both James and the film's lead, Shailene Woodley."
no
No
nO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S ABOUT YOU IGNORANT WORM. THEO HAD IT RIGHT.


(Hey mom, do you recognize him? He was in an episode of Downton Abbey as Mr. Pamuk)

No comments:

Post a Comment