Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Jumping High in the Sky

I went trampolining! Trampoline-ing? Jumping. I went jumping. But it was so much fun! My friend Mara invited me to go with her, she's done it a couple times before. It was really fun. They have 6 olympic-standard trampolines and we had the entire facility to ourselves. I even worked up the courage to try a front flip and (after multiple attempts) completely nailed it. It was so awesome. I've always been so scared of doing flips and such but once you've done it, it's not even that bad. And it was only $9 for an hour of jumping, which is awesome. We "studied" while jumping. And by studying I really mean asked each other a couple questions and then gave up and just jumped. But really, it was studying, exercise and a stress relief all in one. So I'm not even feeling guilty about going out the day before my exam when clearly I have studying to do. We got slushies afterwards. Really, it was all quite ideal.
And this is just something worth watching. The look on the kid's face! Oh my gosh. It had me laughing.

1 comment: