Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 23 April 2014

I believe in yesterday

I swear our house only receives phone calls when I'm home all day and there is nobody else to answer it. Seriously. There have been 5 (update: 6) phone calls this afternoon. This is ridiculous. Also, I've been wasting a lot of time on sporcle.com recently. I did a quiz to see if I knew John's speech that he gave at Sherlock's grave (I do. I'm not sure if that's something to be happy about or if I should start crying...).
I'm just going to continue this post now, even though I started it yesterday. My hair appointment took longer than expected, and then I went to see Divergent with my BFFLAAT. It was so good! And it was so good to see my BFFLAAT again (I can't wait to be seeing you every day again!!!! CAMP!!!) I got some red highlights. It was a long process because the first time she did them, they didn't show up, so she had to put in some highlights and then put the red dye back in. But I'm happy with how it turned out. It's definitely going to take some getting used to.

150. Been arrested? For what?
You guys may be in for a shock here....I have not been arrested.

1 comment: