Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 13 April 2014

Cute Little Ducks

There are these two little ducks that hangout in the creek/river/body of water near Renison. There are not a lot of ducks around (unlike the geese) and so I'm pretty sure it's the same pair I see every time. It'a a male and female, and whenever I see one, I see the other. They're always together. This morning when I walked by the creek/river/body of water, they were sleeping and just drifting around, side by side, in the water. They're so cute! Later on they waddled by my window and then chilled outside my friend's window.  eeeee little duckies!

Wish me luck on my econ exam!

139. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Navy blue (from Iconic Outfitters).

140. Ever wish you were someone else?
I've daydreamed about being someone else for a day, or something along those lines, but I would never truly wish to be someone else.

141. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Although I've definitely gained more over the last 8 months, I wish I had more confidence in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment