Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 30 April 2014

On Wednesdays, we wear pink!

Happy 10th Anniversary to the release of Mean Girls!  Went shopping in the states today, and may I just say something? If you have to pin the clothes smaller to fit your mannequins, it probably means that there is something wrong with the size of your mannequins. I only saw it once, but I've definitely seen it multiple times, in both the states and in Canada. Ridiculous. Anyway, got some great deals! Went to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier this evening with my friend Croissant. It was so good to see her again! Aaaah, she makes me so happy every time I see her. And the movie was really good too.

157. Names of your best friends?
My bestest best friend: my BFFLAAT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment