Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 30 April 2012

BOO YA BABY!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!)54.,3.)8$(/)?)!@$(:@&(:()&&!)$8(:/;()!'ljbv,($?6348)66/6.7(8$7?9;8((8;7(9,!!!!!!!!!!&!@¡!!!!!!!!!!
As noted previously, this ^ is not swearing, I am simply unable to correctly express my excitement.
My BFFLAAT called me soon after to say that she also got the job. That is a huge relief because 1) I want to work with her 2) it would be weird if only one if us got the job and 3) well, 2 was just so major it takes up two spots. (for those of you who don't know I applied to be a counselor at a camp for the summer. The entire summer. Only now am I realizing how long of a summer this is going to be.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. One day, 40 years from now, you will look back with fondness and nostalgia and remember the days of summer that were not ruined by work.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete