Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 6 April 2012

Easter

Happy Easter weekend everybody!!! Im not doing much, some family has come to visit, but there are no special plans. Well, except for my sisters dance recital tomorrow. It should be good, but it's going to be three hours long. So by the end of it I'm sure I'll be more than ready to go home. Also, I have a job interview tomorrow morning before we go to the dance recital. It's to be a counselor at FCC. But I don't think it's going to be a very formal interview. It's being held at a Starbucks. So yeah. I'm still going to dress up kind of, to seem professional and everything, but I can't help but feel it will be very casual. Especially being an interview for camp. Oh well, wish me good luck. I am finally going to be able to put those interview skills I learned in careers to the test!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck Heather! I'm sure it will go well. Just remember...it is just a conversation with another person....pretend they're your friend's mom or something! Have a question ready to ask them...shows you've been thinking a lot about the job. You'll be great! Sending this from Tokyo airport. Only 13 hours left to fly!

    ReplyDelete