Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 10 April 2012

I Understand...?

I'm a little shaken up right at the moment.  I was playing Minecraft (not actually, I just wanted to see what the big deal was).  Anyways, I was digging and I kind of got lost.  It all looks the same to me.  I started freaking out even though I kept telling myself it's just a game, it's just a game.  Eventually I found my way out, but I actually started to feel sick like I do when I'm worried something is wrong.  And now I'm getting a headache.  I'm slightly concerned about the fact that getting lost in a virtual game will make me feel genuine panic.  I don't think I'll ever play Minecraft again (not that I was going to anyways).  My math teacher was saying last week that today's lesson was so difficult that we were going to spend two days on it.  But I understand it perfectly (not something that happens very often in math class).  It probably means I'm doing something wrong.  Hopefully not :) I was going to post a picture of some cartoon or something of somebody understanding math so I typed 'I understand completely' into the search bar.  And this was the picture that came up.  Not just one, but at least the first three rows of results.  So I have absolutely no idea what this is from or what it means, but it suits what I'm talking about, so I thought, what the hell, use the weird talking pear.  What I SAID was what the HECK (see the difference there?) use the popular picture.  And BTW, I in no way whatsoever understand the whole talking pear thing, even though the picture begs to differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment