Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 13 April 2012

My First Video!!!!

So this afternoon I spent some time watching John Green's YouTube videos.  He does a post every Friday and his brother does one every Tuesday.  They start the videos with "Hey John" or "Hey Hank".  They started their channel in 2005 and gave up texting to instead talk to each other through the videos.  They've since resumed texting but they still do the videos.  They are about some pretty random things.  For example, this is one of my favourites: 
 
I have yet to read The Fault In Our Stars, but it is on my (very looooooong) list of books to read.  (If you hadn't figured it out by now, John Green is an author). Going to youth group tonight, the theme is Random Acts Of Kindness.  Jon wanted us to text him ahead with ideas, so I told him we should make cookies for people named Heather.  He responded, "Sure, do you know any? :)"  I think we should also convince J to tell me what her gift to me is (see comment from yesterday).   I already told her that bribery doesn't work on me.  But I also really want to know what it is.  Ugh.  My BFFLAAT and friends came back today, it was great to see them. 

1 comment: