Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 24 April 2012

What To Do?

I HATE MATH!!!!!! Well, only because I don't understand it. I keep tricking myself into thinking I do know what's going on by looking at the answers in the textbook and figuring it out, but I actually don't.  So I'm going to go in during lunch tomorrow and see if I can get myself some help.  I'm babysitting tonight.  I should be working on my computer science right now, but I am stuck.  And my friend that usually helps me get unstuck is i) not here and ii) also stuck.  So we're kind of doomed.  But I feel guilty not doing anything on it.  But I know I'll go to work on it then end up just sitting in front of it with no idea what to do.  So yeah.  This is David Tennant who played DW before Matt Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment