Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 9 April 2012

Eggs

I"M BACK!!! I know it hasn't been that long, but it feels that way.  See, the difference between other time when I haven't posted and this weekend is that this weekend I wanted to post but I couldn't because the family that came over doesn't know about my blog.  Overall we didn't do much, went for a couple walks, looked for eggs, went to my sister's dance recital.  (Yes, I still get Easter egg hunts).  I'm not sure what I'm going to do this afternoon.  I might think about where I'm going to put more things in my room.  I'm worried that I have too many different pieces going on and that it's too busy.  But I think I should be good.  I just have to stop buying more things.  And put more thought into what I do buy.  I bought a lamp at IKEA last weekend, and now I'm not so sure about it.  I also have two picture frames that I bought and I don't know where I'm going to put them.  Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment