Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Where Does The Time Go? To The Past...

I have decided that I am going to start tagging my posts (if that's possible).  Because sometimes I can't remember if I've talked about something or not already.  You guys are probably sitting there laughing at half my posts because I'm just repeating myself.  I didn't do much this evening, have been doing hw since I got home from school.  (But we all know that when I say worked straight through the evening, I mean work for half an hour, play a couple rounds of Temple Run or something, listen to a song, then convince myself to get back to work.)  I'm so glad it's a short week (3 4-day weeks in a row!!!), I am so stressed out right now.  I have two tests tomorrow and two projects that I'm struggling with (kind of).  Oh well. My BFFLAAT and friends are off to Europe, it's going to be very quiet during lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment