Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 18 April 2012

My Day

So I think I did fairly well on my math test except for one question where I'm pretty sure I failed. But other than that, pretty good. The poster that I ordered for my friend (the one with the exploding TARDIS) came earlier this week. I really want her to have it, but I'm not sure how to give it to her. I don't know where she lives, and I only ever see her at school. Being a poster, it will not fit in my backpack which means I will have to carry it to school. Not that carrying it to schoo is an issue, it's just that I walk with a friend and from past experiences I know she will ask what it is. I am giving the poster to my friend as a thank you for lending me the DW series (which are around $60 each) so I'm sure it cost her a lot to buy them. The thing is, the friend I walk with has also let me something (the BBC Sherlock series). I'm sure Sherlock didn't cost as much as DW but she still lent it to me. I don't want to seem like I would give something to one of them but not the other. Since I think she gets a ride home after school maybe she could stop by my house? Is it rude to ask somebody to come to your house so you can give them something? Ugh. I dunno how I'm going to do this. Oh well. Tomorrow is the last day of school for the week, Pd day on Friday. I went to see The Hunger Games again last night with my brother and dad. Just as good the second time, maybe even better. It was obvious who hadn't seen it yet because they jumped sky high when the mutts jumped out. Not to say that I didn't jump (I did) even though I knew it was coming, but it was still pretty funny. My brother was still a little confused about some parts despite having just finished reading the book. And my dad, having not read the books (SHAME!) also needed to have some explaining done. But I was happy to help. :)

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the solution is to buy your walk to school friend a littlle something?

    ReplyDelete