Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 25 April 2012

*SIGH*

So I didn't end up babysitting last night.  They cancelled because the family was sick.  So I went out driving.  Now that I think about it, I was going all over the place.  I went down by Cherryhill Village Mall to pick up a library book, then up Wonderland to Lambeth, then out to Komoka then back home.  I am getting better at it, I think..  I still have to work on turns though, I tend to take them too fast.  But I used to be really tense when I went out driving before.  But last night near the end I finally started to relax a little bit.  I even started talking (I wasn't talking before because I was too focused on the road).  Also, sometimes if I'm freaking out that someone will try to squeeze in a turn before I get to the intersection that I don't pay attention to what's going on past the intersection.  I didn't go in for math help today at lunch like I said I would.  There was a buy-in today during math class so I figured there wouldn't be a lot of people in class so I just got help then.  I think I have an idea of what's going on now.  Also, when I was looking at today's homework it wasn't on the stuff I didn't understand so I may be in the clear for a while.  Still stuck on computer science though.  I really don't know what I'm going to do. *sigh*

1 comment: