Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 11 April 2012

It Was Going To Be Short...

Here I am, on my blog, but with nothing to say. (I probably just jinxed it, now I'm going to ramble for pages on end).  My friends that went to Europe come back tomorrow. I really hope they decide to show up of Friday (they thought they might be too tired) so that I can see them and hear all about their trip. Although I'm sure I'll hear about it whether I want to or not. My friend (one that didn't go to Europe) and I were saying that we should act as if they never left and were here the whole time.  I would go along with it if I could keep a straight face. Also, I really want to hear about the Van Gogh Museum.  It's Wednesday.  I keep getting mixed up because we didn't have school on Monday.  My T and T student teacher's last day is Friday.  Frankly, I'm really happy he's leaving.  I'm not sure when my biology student teacher is leaving, but I think it's soon as well. Funny thing is, I know my biology and T and T teachers get the student teachers just so they don't have to teach.  I always knew my bio teacher was lazy (I had her for grade 9 science) so it wasn't shocking she got a student teacher.  But the T and T one is a little weird.  First of all, he arrived before the rest of them did (they all come at the same time for around 6 weeks).  Second of all, all the student teachers are from Western and have to wear their university ID's on their neck. I have never seen my T and T student teacher (whom I'm now going to refer to as Mr. E) wear.  And thirdly (is that a word?), I don't even understand why he was here (as in my T and T class) in the first place: he mastered in history.  Traveling and touring is, in my books and I'm sure the world's, NOT HISTORY for goodness sake.  He's also not very professional.  I saw him checking his phone today during class.  And he was wearing a QuikSilver fabric belt.  Don't you own a proper belt? geez.  Wow, who knew ranting could be so much fun.
Lately I've been thinking about when (and when I say WHEN, I mean IF) my BFFLAAT finds out about my blog.  I'm not sure what she'll think.  I wonder if she'll maybe be mad at me for keeping that kind of secret.  I guess I'll explain the whole create-a-blog-don't-tell-anybody thing, but I still don't  know if when I say that if she'll totally forgive me (if she's mad in the first place). I do, however, know for a fact that she will be enraged that her mom knew and she didn't (sorry J).  Oh well, guess I don't have to worry about that until she finds out.

OMG what if she knows and she's keeping it from me to get back at me for making a blog and not telling her?!?

^this is what happens when I have nothing better to do: my mind wanders and always seems to think horrible things. 

And see, what did I tell you? I quote: "now I'm going to ramble for pages on end."  Not that it's pages long, but still.

1 comment:

  1. Love your ramble! Hope your student teachers don't read your blog!. I have a present for you if you let me tell your bfflaat!! Pretty please?!!!!

    ReplyDelete