Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Doctor Who

I just took a test to figure out what Doctor Who character I am. I am an Ood.
I'm not too sure about the appearance, but I like the Ood. At least, when they're not possessed/evil:

This is the description it gave me:
You are quiet, exceptionally bright, with an innate love of music. Like the telepathic Ood, you've always been attuned to the needs and desires of others, and you have a caring disposition. Rather than filling your life with "things" you prefer to live a humble existence within a calm, peaceful community of friends.
Beware - your passive nature can make you vulnerable to manipulation!

I think it's a pretty accurate description!

No comments:

Post a Comment