Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 20 October 2013

Things We Forget

I don't know if you guys ever noticed the Things We Forget widget on the side of my blog, but it is one of my favourite blogs. It's this girl (at least, I'm pretty sure it's a girl) who writes up little sayings on Post-Its and leaves them to their fate in public places. I think it's such a neat idea. I always love reading what her notes say. And I think that the name of the blog is so accurate. I would love to just show you them all right now, but that would be a lot of work (and copyright infringement???). So I have it on the side there. But you should definitely check it out: Things We Forget. I am always so uplifted after reading them.
(And a gift idea for me would be one of her posters!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Your current things we forget note...is absolutely positively true!!!

    ReplyDelete