Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 7 October 2013

Halloween Costumes

I was just looking up ideas for Halloween costumes. If I do decide to dress up, I might be Mary Poppins. But while I was looking, I saw this, which I just thought was the best costume ever. I know my one friend would love it!

I have much respect for this man.

UPDATE:
I was just having this fantasy, that if I did dress up as Mary Poppins and was walking around campus, I say a guy dressed up as a chimney sweeper. We would talk because of our matching costumes and then he turned out to be the one: CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW CUTE OUR "HOW DID YOU MEET?" STORY WOULD BE?!?

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna find your soulmate and then tell him to dress up and run into you just so this happens!!!

    ReplyDelete