Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 4 October 2013

GIF and Covers

Ok, so we have to make a GIF (which is pronounced "jif' (!)) for my GBDA 101 class. I was working on it this evening. Here it is:

Now, I took about as many as three times as many photos, but stupid photoshop can't handle a file that big so I had to cut a lot out. And make it really small. I feel so limited right now. I might end up doing a different, a simpler one since photoshop can't handle a lot of frames. But I want to know what you think of this one. And be honest. I'm an adult, I know and can handle criticism.
Also, I found this group on Youtube and I think they're really great! You should check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment