Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 9 October 2013

How Did it Go?

The Italian poem, that is. Let me tell you how it went. After my half-hearted attempts to memorize it, I felt guilty and tried a different route. I put the words to the tune of the song Royals by Lorde, hoping that maybe the familiar tune would help me remember it. It didn't. More often I just got distracted by the actually lyrics. Going to bed feeling guilty having not memorized it, only to go to class this morning and. And. AND. He goes over the poem again with us, focusing on the days of the week in includes and then drops it. IT WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY TO MEMORIZE IT.




This was basically my train of emotions when I realized that there was not need to memorize it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment