Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Showers

For the second time in the past month, my floor does not have hot water. I've even heard that one of the showers has brown water. Which I would rather not think about. Thankfully I took a shower at home on Tuesday, but unless this problem gets fixed, I won't be able to have my Thursday shower. So apologies to those who are going to see me on Friday! At least before I get home again and I can have a shower. Weird, right?! I'm going to be home again this weekend after a whooping two whole days back at res. On the plus side, I have my two midterm reviews written up. Now all I need to do is actually go over the stuff. Which, I have to admit, is the harder part. Ah well. For some reason my astro prof wasn't in class today, so the TA was giving the lecture. He did a good job, but you could tell he wasn't going into as much detail as the prof would, simply because he doesn't have the years of experience. The TA had such an innocent lost and worried and nervous vibe about him that I found adorable. I can't really explain why. Anyways, since he wasn't going into as much detail, he got through the slideshow pretty quickly. I'm talking, we were excused at 8:30pm. The class starts at 7 and goes until 9:50pm. With the delayed start because he couldn't figure the projection system out (there's the innocence again) the actually class probably lasted about 75 minutes. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment