Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fashion

I don't think of myself as a fashionable person. I don't think that I dress poorly, but I definitely am not up with the latest trends. My sister was (is) always more into that kind of stuff than I am. On Friday, I was wearing a jean shirt, black leggings and a cream infinity scarf with brown boots. I thought it was a pretty good outfit, very "in" and "ready for fall". Mainly it was comfy though. However, I would like to point out that my sister, the fashionista of the family, on Saturday, then proceeded to buy that exact outfit. Boo yeah baby! Hehehehehe. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. You always look good! Comparison is the thief of happiness...or something like that!

    ReplyDelete