Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Disbelief

I would have posted last night, but I was to STUFFED FULL WITH SUSHI!!! A couple friends and I went out to Sushi Galore last night for all you can eat sushi.  It was realllllllllly good.  I was feeling slightly sick afterwards, but it was well worth it.  I tried a hand roll (see picture).  It's pretty much the same as a normal sushi roll, but it was more fun to eat :) So you know how sushi places always give you too much wasabi? You always think, "Who would ever use that much wasabi?"  Well, my friend used it all.  Every last drop.  I couldn't believe it.  Neither could my other friends.  I was really shocked. I can hardly eat the little bit that sticks if I stick my chopstick in the wasabi.  Anyways.  We were doing presentations today in T and T and they were pathetic.  There were spelling mistakes EVERYWHERE.  They obviously just copied information from the internet because they didn't even know what they were reading.  One girl didn't even bother to try reading one slide, she just said, "Yea, these are some interesting facts." I couldn't believe it.

Just got back from doing a little bit of shopping.  I got some rain boots so that this summer if it's raining I have something water proof.  My mom bought a lot of gluten-free stuff cause it was all on sale. And I mean a lot.  My BFFLAAT and her mom came over and dropped off my present from my BFFLAAT finding out about my blog.  It was a poster:

(It's a quote from DW).
I think it's so awesome.  There's just one problem: I have no idea where I'm going to put it.  I already have two posters I'm going to be putting up.  But I really like this one.  But I also really like the other ones as well.  And while looking for a picture of the poster on the internet I found this, thinking that if my BFFLAAT liked DW, this would be the perfect shirt for her:
 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment