Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 25 May 2012

Friday

So since I haven't posted in a few days and I'm busy all weekend I figured I would post now evenness though I should be going to sleep. First of all, SHERLOCK FINALLY ARRIVED!!! I am so excited. I almost didn't go to youth group because I wanted to watch it. But then I thought that youth group would be really fun. We did a car rally where we were given a sheet with a bunch of clues on it and we had to drive around to a bunch of stuff to find the answers. My team came in second. Another thing is that I am freaking out now when I see emergency vehicles. The morning after my friend's sister got hit by a car there was an ambulance outside our school. Apparently somebody got hit by a car while riding their bike. Btw, the drivers were from STA again...just saying. And now I've been seeing one everywhere I go. I don't like it. I hate having secrets. Because the blog is where I tell people things that I wouldn't tell people normally. But now I have a secret that is being kept from people who read this blog and it is killing me! But I have to survive because Sherlock is waiting for me tomorrow morning. Just a question, would it be weird to get my friend a rose for her 17th birthday? She has a boyfriend, does that change anything? Too romantic from a friend? Ugh, I hate gift shopping when they say they don't know what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment