Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 18 May 2012

Finally

It's finally the weekend.  (spelling 'the' in that last sentence took me like 5 tries :$).  It's going to be a quiet weekend.  My dad is working and my mom and sister are in Niagara Falls for a dance competition.  So it will just be me and my brother.  Joy.  There's no youth group tonight.  We have been youth group deprived: no youth group two weeks in a row!  I don't know how I'm going to make it.  I'll have to go burn some energy at the gym.  Hahahaha. The gym.  I'm going to the Toronto Zoo on Tuesday for a biology field trip.  There are four down sides to this. 1) We have to be at the school for 6:45. 6:45AM.  That is way to early. I don't even get up until 7AM. 2) We have to spend 4 hours on a bus probably watching a stupid movie. 3) We have to do a work sheet while we're there. And 4) I have attended every single T and T class. And that is a major accomplishment for that class.  The highest attendance we've had is 24 out of 26.  I am the only person who has shown up to every class.  And that will be ruined.  I googled myself today.  I didn't show up as far as I can see.  It makes me feel immune to the internet.  Mwahahahahaha your reaching claws (read: search engines) cannot reach me!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your long weekend! Wanna come over next weekend for tie dye session with em?

    ReplyDelete