Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Chain Reaction

I just finished watching the movie What A Girl Wants.  It's all part of a large chain reaction.  On Friday night after gardening I was flipping through the channels on the TV and I saw Hilary Duff.  Since I hadn't thought about her in a while, I decided to watch it.  It turned out to be the movie Raise Your Voice.  I had never heard of it before.  It wasn't bad, an average chic flick.  But the more important thing is that Oliver James was also in this movie.  Since it was a movie about music, he was singing in it and it made me think about when he sang in What A Girl Wants.  This cause me to look him up and fall in love with him all over again.  ( I can see the shock on my mom's face as she reads this already).  So I YouTubed his song and the only video that showed up was the clip from the movie which wasn't the entire song.  So then I looked on iTunes and there it was.  And you know how once you buy song they give you recommendations? I saw some other songs and here I am $2.97 poorer.  Not really, I had a giftcard.  But still.  So then I was thinking about What A Girl Wants, so I figured I'd watch the movie.  I had forgotten how much I liked the movie.  But watching it again also kind of ruined it.  Now that I'm older than when I last watched it, I've noticed how some of the things they said are really cheesy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment