Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 27 May 2012

Night Fury

OMG I LOVE SHERLOCK SO MUCH.  As far as I can tell (I say as far as I can tell because their website is slightly confusing), it only won one BAFTA for Andrew Scott as best supporting actor.  Very disappointing. But I don't really care about that.  It's still awesome.  I've watched two episodes so far on DVD. I'm going to try and hold out and save the last one for tomorrow. But I don't know, it's only 4:30 and I have nothing to do.  I was at a friend's house last night for a sleepover to celebrate her 17th birthday. Wow, I can't believe my friends are turning 17.  It was really fun. We made pizza, opened presents, had a very diverse cake (inside joke) and watched movies. We watched How to Train Your Dragon, which I had never seen before. And might have never seen because it's the birthday girl's favourite movie and she looked about ready to kill me when she found out I hadn't seen it.  But I'm glad I survived, because it was a very good movie.  Night Fury is so cute! I love his eyes. The close up was amazing.  I actually love this movie so much.  I can't believe I had never seen it before.  Then we wanted to watch Prom, but that wasn't available on Rogers so we watched This Means War, which was pretty funny.  Then in the morning she made us a very impressive brunch: homemade buiscuits, toast, jam, nutella, butter, hash brown, eggs, fruit, all very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment