Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Letters


Have you ever had someone who you used to be close with but now because something has happened, you aren't and its (really) awkward when you see them? I mean, you still want to be nice to them, but you can't forget what happened that caused you to no longer be on good terms.  Had that experience today.   Not something I really want to repeat.  The sad thing is, that's probably when they need someone the most.  That is not the case in today's experience, but you know what I mean. Right? I have started to try and write my t's with a little curl at the bottom.  At first, my handwriting was all sticks and angles.  Then my y's got a curl at the end and my 2's became more loopy. My u's lost the little stick on the side, etc, etc, etc.  So now I'm trying to change my t's.  But I think that may be taking it too far because it looks really girly.  I'm not sure if I like it.  Did you know that I have always hated writing the letter i? But only uppercase.  Because if you just do the one stick than it could look like a one.  But it's so much effort to draw the two other lines straight.  So then if you get the top edge crooked then it does look like a 1.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment