Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 22 January 2014

No Roommate

An update on the potential roommate: no roommate. The girl moved into the room across from me. That room was empty in the first place because there was mould in it. So this could mean one of three things:
1. The mould is gone (unlikely; they haven't had anybody in to clear it out or anything)
2. The girl was just really desperate to get away from her previous roommate, or
3. She chose mould over me.
I'm not going to take anything personally, but do you see what I'm saying?
Regardless, I am happy and have no roommate. I've been thinking about how to potentially rearrange the furniture, but any layout that I would actually want it to be in doesn't work. So in the mean time, I've stolen the other mattress. I feel like I'm at camp when the cabin isn't full and you steal the extra mattress, hoping it won't be needed by another cabin. There was one time when both my CIT and I had three mattresses. That was a good week :) So now my bed is super tall (or at least it seems like it) and has more of a sinking feeling when you sit on it. I just washed the sheets and I even shaved my legs today. So needless to say, going to bed tonight will be an extremely pleasant experience.

1 comment:

  1. Clean sheets are the best! So glad no roommate. Maybe i will come visit and stay over, ha!

    ReplyDelete