Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 13 January 2014

OHMIGOD

SHERLOCK.

I CAN'T EVEN

WHAT IS

FEELS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*spoilers ahead*




Ok, so even though I read Charles Augustus Milverton's story before watching this episode, I did not see any of it coming.  CAM, which is changed to Charles Augustus Magnussen in the show, is this major blackmailer. I'm not going to give you a synopsis, because my brain isn't functioning enough for that. One of my favourite things is that we got to see inside Sherlock's mind palace. And I think they executed it brilliantly.

Also, Sherlock is shirtless for various reasons.

BUT MORIARTY THOUGH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Andrew Scott, who plays Moriarty. And Moriarty is one of my favourite characters in the show. BUT THIS

 

 

 

This is Moriarty in Sherlock's mind palace. I LOVE HIM

 

 
Also, this happened.



BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED AND I SWEAR STEVEN MOFFAT WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME because:



BUT THEN


at the very fricking end after the credits ohmigosh i'm so excited







miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment