Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 5 January 2014

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO KNOW (QOTD #58)

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW SHERLOCK FAKED HIS DEATH. AND. IT. IS. KILLING. ME. And the next episode comes out tomorrow and people will know even more and I will stILL BE SITTING HERE DYINGY BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING. And since there are only three episodes I might as well say that I'm an entire season behind. There is no positive to my current situation. None, I tell you. Because I can't go on tumblr because tumblr should really be read "spoilers" because really what else do you find on there. Since I can't go on tumblr, I decided to go on Pinterest BUT THERE ARE PINERS PINNING TUMBLR POSTS WITH SPOILERS IN THEM OMG i'm done. i give up. theres no point anymore. i might as well go hide in my bedroom until i can go back to residence in which case I will watch the two episodes and then continue to hide in my room because my brain will shut down from all the feels and overwhelming awseomeness that is Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes. (Also, went to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug today with my friend Croissant and it was so good and I love Benedict Cumberbatch even more because his voice. That man has no bounds.)

J, this ^ is a good example of being a part of a fandom. It truly is a love/hate relationship with a lot pining and wishing about things that can't be.

moving on, now that I have that off my chest...

Started rereading The Fault in Our Stars today. Seriously, you all need to read it. I was going to reread it in December, but I needed to meet my Goodreads reading goal (which I did reach, 45 books thank you very much) and Goodreads doesn't let a reread count towards your reading goal. I'm so excited for the movie!!!

58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Not one that is particularly sticking out to me. When I try to think back to a deja-vu moment I might of had, I think of dreams. Not any specific dream, but just dreams in general. I don't know if that is because you could dream about a situation you were in or vice versa?

No comments:

Post a Comment