Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 12 January 2014

Actors

So I'm really excited for the The Fault in Our Stars movie, staring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort.
I am also really excited for the Divergent movie, staring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort....
In TFioS, they play lovers. But in Divergent they play brother and sister. Weird, right? What I'm thinking though, is what are the chances that they would be in two movies that I want to see together? Especially being lesser-known actors (not for long though!).
BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR BOTH MOVIES.
Also, a new Sherlock episode came out today!!! I'm gonna go watch it. Apparently it was not at all what people were thinking, the new villain, CAM, is worse than Moriarty, and it's really dark. I'm SO EXCITED. But also sad, because this means we're on hiatus again... But Moffat and Gatiss have said that there is going to be a season 4 and 5, of which they already have the basic plot lines for. And they're also hoping to have them out sooner. Because seriously. I don't think I could handle another 2 year gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment