Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 28 January 2014

QOTD #79 & 80

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Oh wow, I can't remember... Um...Taylor Swift. I'm thinking that I've forgotten a really obvious one.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Well I've always really liked cold tea, but it has to be sweetened. Like, Nestea. But hot tea is kind of growing on me. I've had it a couple of times recently at Chinese restaurants. That was just green tea, no milk or sugar. So I think that if I made an effort to figure out what I liked, I'd probably like hot tea as well. Also, I had bubble tea for the first time last week. It didn't taste like tea at all really, I got vanilla chocolate flavoured. I'm not sure how I feel about tapioca balls, but the drink part was good.

Sherlock: Favourite scene.
Like all of the deduction scenes. My favourite is probably when Sherlock reveals how he knew so much about John in A Study in Pink. Oh, but also ***spoilers*** drunk Sherlock and John.

Yeah, but am I a pretty lady?
sleeeeeeeeeeep
deaded?

No comments:

Post a Comment