Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Question

What's the movie where the main character convinces this banker dude to invest a lot of money in a particular stock, knowing that the stock was going to fall and therefore result in the collapse of the banker? This wasn't the main plot line, the main character was trying to ruin a lot of people's lives...I think. If you know what movie I'm talking about, lemme know.

Also, I'm slightly disappointed that being my favourite person for a solid 24hrs was not enough to convince you to send me mail :(

75. Do you study better with or without music?
I wish I could study with music. But I find that I'm distracted by the lyrics. If the song doesn't have any lyrics in it, then I'm fine.

2 comments: