Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 24 January 2014

QOTD #76

76. Regularly burn incense?
Nope.

Sherlock: Favourite female character.
Molly Hooper, ladies and gentlemen. Just look at her character development:


Yeah so I just spent half an hour I should have spent studying looking for a picture describing Molly's character development that I had seen on tumblr, but I couldn't find it. Basically, in the first episode, Molly lets Sherlock push her around, and in season 3 she slaps Sherlock. BAMF.


And you all knew that this was coming:

 But also look what I found:
Try playing some music, he dances to pretty much anything :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through your Louise Brealy post - Molly is definitely AWESOME. This looks like a fun place you've got. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete