Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Okay so I rewatched the first Sherlock episode and I like it better now. But there is something that is making me absolutely lose it.


This. GIF. Is. Ruining. My. Life. Ohmifrickingosh I can't handle it. I have it open on my dash and it just keeps looping over and over and over and over and over. I'm breaking down. Because even if you don't watch Sherlock, you have to admit that this is the sexiest thing ever. The coat. The collar flip. The fricking hair ruffle. Those hands. I'm done. There's no hope for me. The worst is I'll go do something else and then I'll go back to my laptop and it will still be there playing over and over and it is ruining me. I've given up rejecting it. I have chosen to embrace it. And I'm still not handling it. 
Let me make it worse for you/me by adding some context:

No comments:

Post a Comment