Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Fluoride (QOTD #61)

Is fluoride in the water the reason that tap water tastes different from filtered/bottled/fresh/natural water?

Also, I watched Sherlock, but more about that later when I've had time to absorb what I've seen.

61. Wear a bathrobe?
Nope. But if I had a nice one, maybe like Sherlock's, I would.


(I was shocked at how hard it was to find a good picture of hie bathrobe. I tried looking for a gif, so you could get an even better idea, but that didn't work out either...)

1 comment:

  1. Fluoride is less than 1 part per million so I doubt it. Mostly dissolved minerals which give it a slight taste would be my guess. Many bottled waters are just tap water anyways so I'm sure there is a big cognitive dissonance factor.

    ReplyDelete