Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 13 November 2011

Eleven

Creepy! So as you probably know, on Friday it was 11/11/11, and then the time was 11:11, and I'm in grade 11.  Pretty cool right? It gets better.  My BFFLAAT and I went to SDM to buy snacks and our total was....wait for it....$11.11.  It was meant to be!!!  We were pretty hyped up.  We watched a movie (Shark Tale) and I almost fell asleep.  Now, to those of you who don't know me, that doesn't seem like a big deal.  But if there is something going on, I can not fall asleep.  Whether it's music, a movie or people talking, I don't fall asleep.  Just goes to tell you how tired I was.  Didn't do much this weekend, watched some DW, did some homework, nothing special.  My English photo essay is due on tuesday, but I (and the rest of the class) know that isn't going to happen.  At the beginning of the year, our English teacher gave us the chance to have two extensions on a project due date, one per term.  Most of the class used their extension on another project, but some still haven't used it.  The student teacher told us the term ends on tuesday, so there was a debate as to whether it would count as a first or second term extension.  But the actual teacher said the term technically doesn't end until Thursday, so it counts as a first term extension.  So now I don't have to panic (as much)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment